Thursday, August 15, 2013

what I did on thursday 15 Aug

so I went with sarah M. to her interview in moorgate, and I had to be there for 8.30 but I reached there at 8.50. Then we got there for 9.45, but the interview was on at 10.45, and sarah got in at 10.30. we walked around in the meantime. After sarah went in I wanted to look for a toilet but I didn't find it and had £2 banoffee pie and then went to a macdonald's and had a sausage and egg mcmuffin but before that I went to pee. Then I went to find a hsbc to deposit the apt money, and then I bought lina's card. Which I have to send. TOMORROW. (spoiler alert: it's 20 Aug and I still haven't sent it.)

Afterwards I got missed calls from sarah and she'd finished the interview and left. Then I took the tube from moorgate to london bridge, and the train from london bridge to new cross, and got to a house viewing on amersham grove for 1pm. The landlady/ person showing me around had a mainland chinese accent. And uh I think that's why she wanted me to take the room. But I'm not taking it, it's too crappy for the price. Then I went to the library to use the internet and check on houses, made an appointment to see a house at 5pm. I napped in the library for a while.

Then I went to see the house at 5, another mainland chinese lady who says she prefers me because I'm asian. It's a really big house, everything in it is new, but it's far away from shops and things. Then 6.30 I went for another house viewing, which really made my day because the landlady asked if I had a boyfriend, there was a pause, then asked if I had a girlfriend. non-heteronormativity ftw!! So I was very happy afterward. I took the train, then tube back to my hostel, and got takeaway veggie lasagna. Then I spent more time on the internet and talked a while to my new roommate Ray. Who liked to talk a lot, I really wanted to sleep, but he kept talking. I fell asleep mid-conversation anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment